SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
VDA, is a leading Experiential Event Design Agency specializing in 3D Marketing and design solutions to bring brands to life for Corporate Meetings, Tradeshows, Themed Events, Exhibits, Retail Environments and Corporate Facilities. We are looking for a dynamic Sales Account Executive to join our energetic and self-motivated team.
This candidate must be:
- Detail-oriented self-starter with robust organizational and management skills
- Strong communicator with ability to interact with multiple departments
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a creative and entrepreneurial environment with the ability to juggle several priorities effectively and concurrently
- Confident to be an outward facing representative of this Creative Agency
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
If you excel in a creative environment, this is the place to make an immediate impact with both select current customers and turning new opportunities into long-lasting client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage client RFPs and identify new opportunities within current customer base
- Customer Service through effective time management, schedule maintenance and pre-planned sales calls
- High-Level Presentations to clearly express the Specialized Design Services VDA offers to New Business Prospects through in person meetings, phone calls or via WebEx
- Effectively tell the story/vision of the Creative team as a trusted advisor to the client
- Manage newly acquired prospects through our Sales CRM (Salesforce) and our Marketing Platform (Pardot)
- Gather all quotes from internal departments to effectively create a Statement of Work that clearly identifies all components of the project
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits; sales contracts, quotes, pricing and terms
- Networking at Monthly Educational/Networking Events
- Participation in National Industry Conferences will require occasional travel
- Represent VDA; a dynamic, vibrant creative design agency in a professional manner
- Hospitality management, communications, business or related field, a plus
- Experience with New Business Development of large to mid-size accounts
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM
- Robust subsidized Health Plan/ 401(K) Plan/ Profit sharing/ Competitive Salary & Commission structure/ Flexible work schedule/ Fiercely loyal and supportive coworkers and most importantly – Free parking at the office.
Please contact: Heather Munnell – email@example.com
ELECTRICIANS/ CARPENTERS/ GENERAL HANDS
We are always looking to hire new and talented technicians in the areas of lighting and scenic installation. If you are a motivated individual in the Greater Boston area and working as a freelance technician you NEED to be on our call list!
Please contact: Ross Troiano – firstname.lastname@example.org