VDA, is a leading Experiential Marketing and Event Design Agency based in Somerville, MA. We bring brands to life for Corporate Meetings, Tradeshows, Themed Events, Exhibits, Retail Environments and Corporate Facilities. We are looking for a dynamic Warehouse Manager to join our energetic and self-motivated team.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all shipping, receiving and warehouse operations. Key accountabilities are organization and accessibility of warehouse items, as well as the ability to work with various types of people.
- Work closely with Director of Operations to properly serve the needs of the company
- Help with warehouse configuration and layout for better organization and efficiency
- Working with and oversee the Inventory Manager to keep track of warehouse stock
- Organize warehouse and keep aisles free of clutter.
- Follow all existing SOPs.
- Develop and create SOP procedures for various warehouse functions.
- Work cross-Functionally with multiple departments, across multiple facilities to ensure adequate staffing levels, manpower allocation, and quality is adhered to and followed.
- Daily safety checks of all lift equipment
- Demonstrated leadership experience with a high-functioning, fast-paced team.
- Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate a forklift and complete forklift certification course.
- Strong proficiency with systems including MS Office and inventory management databases.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work quickly while maintaining a high-priority to the safety of our workforce
- Warehouse Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off in accordance with company policy
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits (after one full year)
- This job profile is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact: Ross Troiano – firstname.lastname@example.org